2005 BMW 6 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 6 Series model:
Sexy car
By garza on 07/12/05 20:27 PM (PDT)

2005 BMW 6 Series 645Ci 2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

A ride in this car will allow you to forget all of your problems! It is my pleasure everytime I get in this car!

It ROCKS
By ProTalk on 07/09/05 12:15 PM (PDT)

2005 BMW 6 Series 645Ci 2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

Best car I've ever owned...remarkable blend of sport and luxury. You can feel as though you are in a refiined automoble -- or driving a killer sports car. I cannot say enough about how I totally LOVE this car.

the fabulous 6 series
By frank t gaglione on 07/09/05 11:07 AM (PDT)

2005 BMW 6 Series 645Ci 2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

a truely fine machine. outstanding performance with one of a kind style

Best Car I've Ever Owned
By sleoni on 07/08/05 22:47 PM (PDT)

2005 BMW 6 Series 645Ci 2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

This car is by far the best BMW, or vehicle I've have owned.

Best car
By 6 series on 06/17/05 21:04 PM (PDT)

2005 BMW 6 Series 645Ci 2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

The car is wonderful when youíre just cruising, it makes a little purr but when you put it in the sport mode and accelerates, itís extremely loud. When the roof is up it doesnít make too much noise. And with the roof down it doesn't make those annoying noises that other cabriolets make. The interior is very elegant with its ambient lighting.

Wheeee Doggy!
By S.H on 06/12/05 10:07 AM (PDT)

2005 BMW 6 Series 645Ci 2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

Since 1992 the only car me and my wife ever drove was the 7 series, there never was another car for us, but got tired of waiting for the new on order 750, decided to try something new. WOW!

2005 645CI Convertible
By Josie on 06/11/05 17:25 PM (PDT)

2005 BMW 6 Series 645Ci 2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

When I first learned that BMW was coming back with the six series, I was very interested in seeing the new model. At the time I was ready to purchase my new car, they were then coming out with a convertible and with everything that I wanted on it. I had also considered the 745, but upon seeing the 645 there was no doubt in my mind that that was the car for me. I had a choice of Air Force One or an F- 16. I elected the F-16 and have thoroughly enjoyed driving it. Everywhere I go people compliment me on my stunning car. The car is a dream to drive and have been very happy with it. I highly recommend it.

Fast, fun, gorgeous and furious!
By Beamer Girl on 06/10/05 19:31 PM (PDT)

2005 BMW 6 Series 645Ci 2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

My husband bought me this car after I had been eyeing it up on line for months. I could not be happier. I, too, drove a Porcshe 911 Carrera and the 645 makes that car look like a joke! I have never had any problem with taking turns at high speeds and the driving experience is simply that... an experience. The lines on this car are gorgeous and the color combo I chose is just stunning (silver grey metallic with grey top and burgundy interior)! Definitely gets lots of compliments and stares! I absolutely adore this car!

love my rag top
By ltb on 06/10/05 10:10 AM (PDT)

2005 BMW 6 Series 645Ci 2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

Car runs really well. A lot of goodies for the price. iDrive navigation a bit hard to get used too. Fuel economy on open road is good. Fast times off the line. Sattelite radio, HUD , Sport package really complete the total package. Worth the extra bucks. Only feqature lacking is that side mirrors dont fold via power. A bit noisy with top down, at high speeds !!! I traded in Audi A-4 cabrio, big difference!!! Go for it !!

Best I've ever owned
By Bill Trukenbrod on 06/10/05 07:29 AM (PDT)

2005 BMW 6 Series 645Ci 2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

the 645 Ci is the sixth convertable that I've owned starting with a TR-3 and my last car was a MB SL500. The 645 is by far the most fun to drive, and the best to be seen in. I've never had so many people say great things about a car I've been driving, in car washes, at stop lights, parking lots,etc.etc. You get used to the iControl.