Used 2005 BMW 6 Series 645Ci Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Bmw 6-series - Consumer Reviews

645Ci 4.4L V8 6-speed Manual - (26 reviews )

BMW 645ci coupe
By Dennis Tam

2005 BMW 6 Series Coupe 645Ci 2dr Coupe (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

Awesome comes to mind. Great road handling, great pick-up speed, great sound system and a car that receives a lot of "double takes".

BMW 911
By dasjr64

2005 BMW 6 Series Coupe 645Ci 2dr Coupe (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

My first BMW is my 99-528 that I drive daily and can't say enough about so I was destined for another. I was between a 645 and 745. I chose the 645 and have not been disappointed. I do miss the ability to take the 3rd or 4th passenger on occasion, however the ride, handling and looks far outweigh that. I also own a 911 and am considering getting rid of that to upgrade the 528 to a 745. The 645 gives me eveything I was getting from the 911. The only problem I have had is the navigation has been occasionally acting up, saying "can't read disc" I'm scheduled to take it in next week so hope it's an easy correction.

Suggested Improvements

Removable sunroof More wheel options

Buy ONE
By Lee

2005 BMW 6 Series Coupe 645Ci 2dr Coupe (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

Don't drive this car unless you're prepared to purchase one. I went to the dealer to test drive a 7 series. I thought I would just compare it against the 6, so I test drove one and purchased it right afterwards. This car is above and beyond any thing I have ever owned. I like it. I purchased the sport model and the back seat isn't a problem. If you want a big back seat buy a 7 series. I love all of it.

Favorite Features

The body style is second to none and the way it drives will blow your mind. Don't drive it unless you want to buy it because you will love it.

This car rock
By fatty

2005 BMW 6 Series Coupe 645Ci 2dr Coupe (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

I love it. I love BMWs, compared to my old M3, this car absolutely is amazing and i highly recommend it for anyone looking for a new car. One downside, the back seat could use more headroom and space. The 3 series probably has more than the 6, which is weird. Overall though, the car rocks.

Favorite Features

BLUE TOOTH phone

Waiting for a M6
By Ray Millers

2005 BMW 6 Series Coupe 645Ci 2dr Coupe (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

The tiptronic takes a bit of getting used to. It is very different and you should be very familiar with it before ordering this option. If you get a 04, it will not have bluetooth, and it will cost you over 2500 to get it retrofitted. The phone that comes with the car is junk, and neither BMW nor Cell companies will take any responsibility of hook it up. The microphones for the phones are junk. There are two possible upgrades that they will only tell you about after you complain loudly that people cannot understand you when calling from your car. I still only know about 100 of the 500 functions the I drive is able to perform. The dealership also does not know how it operates, figure it out!

Favorite Features

Great steering, great looks, not many on the road. Fun to drive

Suggested Improvements

Train the dealership on how the systems work! Rear seat is useless, and the seat belt warning dinger will drive you nuts! The drivers manual will not fit into the glove box, and there is nowere to put it! Some rattles develop inside, but if you can track them down, they can be fixed.