2004 BMW 6 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 6 Series model:
Breath-taking
By rayn on 04/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 6 Series 645Ci 2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

It's an amazing machine, uproaring speed and agility, i honestly cant find the proper words to describe it. it is absolutely paramount automobile.

JUST DO IT!
By AQUAMAN on 04/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 6 Series 645Ci 2dr Coupe (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

I saw the 6-Series at the dealer while picking up my 2004 530i after a minor service, and KNEW that I had to have the car. Living in LA, it's destiny to drive a gran tourismo coupe. The cockpit styling is sublime, the Logic 7 Sound without compare. With active steering and roll stabilization it corners like on rails. Wish the moon roof actually opened, but then again they do make a convertible. Bluetooth phone ASAP please!!! Oh, don't believe the 18 city / 26 hwy. I'm getting 11 mpg. But who's counting?

the best in open air motoring
By rajiv700 on 04/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 6 Series 645Ci 2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

There are so many plus points to this car, they're hard to list. Ownership makes it even more likeable. It really grows on you.

Awesome New BMW 645Ci
By iceblink on 04/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 6 Series 645Ci 2dr Coupe (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

This is BMW's best automobile now. The exterior and interior are flawless. This coupe is fantastic for taller people. It's trunk space is phenomenal. Best of the all the driving is fun and the handling for such a big coupe is unsurpassable. Be sure to take a look at this car if you are looking into a sports coupe. I would take it over a Mercedes, Jaguar or Porsche any day. The only car I think that is better is the Maserati Coupe.

I am driving my dream car!!!!
By otto on 04/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 6 Series 645Ci 2dr Coupe (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

greatly exceeded my expectations...

Great Car
By bmw_545 on 04/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 6 Series 645Ci 2dr Coupe (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

Great performance and handling. iDrive is nice too.

What a Ride
By sidefx on 04/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 6 Series 645Ci 2dr Coupe (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

My first BMW... a great place to start! Very attractive, comfortable and quick. Love the level cornering and the instant acceleration. Very smooth shifting. An eye catcher on the roads. Forget about the back seat space complaints... that's not what you'd buy it for. I-Drive is a foolish invention, but merely a nuisance once you get the hang of it.

Best Coupe Available
By smprestdnt1 on 04/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 6 Series 645Ci 2dr Coupe (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

I just test drove both the coupe and loved it. Great power and handling. Although some don't agree, I love the appearance. It has strong elegant lines. I have one on order. It will be a blast to drive, but it is going to be hard to wait for arrival.

The 645 is Incredible
By Mauidivr on 03/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 6 Series 645Ci 2dr Coupe (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

I just test drove the 645 coupe and convertible. Both were just incredible although I settled on and ordered the coupe. Mineral silver with black interior. I think that BMW has hit it on the button with the 645. I love the appearance of the coupe. I think that its lines are strong, and classic, but definitely different that all of the other coupes out there, that seem to all look similiar, or odd. Its acceleration and handling on turns was perfection. Just a joy to drive. The interior cabin is appropriately luxurious for a sports coupe and with the idrive not cluttered up with a lot of unnecessary dials and gadgets.

SUN ROOF "less"
By tony b on 03/19/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 6 Series 645Ci 2dr Coupe (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

This was always my dream car,, but a major Draw back for a Coupe that cost $75K,, the so called moon roof , sun roof opens only 2 inches as a VENT.Poor design,, also extremely tight in rear sit.