2004 BMW 6 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 6 Series model:
SOOOOO Sweeet
By Joe in Charleston on 08/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 6 Series 645Ci 2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

Words can not justify the feel and look of this automobile. If I were able to express my feelings in words I would be working for CAR and DRIVER instead of writing this. The car is just Awesome, the ride the feel and the pure stick to the3 road handling that BMW is known for. For total luxury in an automobile I would vote Mercedes, but when you combine Luxury, styling and just pure adrenaline nothing touches what BMW has done with the 645 CiC. Gotta go know, 81 degrees no humidity and the sun going down outside......I think I hear the roar of the V8 calling my name, Ya just gotta luv it!!!!!

awesome car
By lexrom on 07/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 6 Series 645Ci 2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

I have been driving BMW's ( 3's 6's and 7's) for 20 years--- while nothing competes with the new 745I for sheer comfort and overall drive, the same can be said about the 645's looks, handling and performance in a sport coupe--the only complaint I have is the lack of little amenities such as a coin holder or the placement of the extra outlet for your phone-otherwise it was worth the 15 year wait. Driving the car makes driving fun again-like it was when you first got your license. The car is simply awesome!!!!!!!!!

excellent all around luxury sport coupe
By kevinvoss on 07/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 6 Series 645Ci 2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

got the covertible in silver grey with black interior, navigation is standard, added the sport and cold packages, went for the automatic with manual option this is a great transmission gets better mileage than the smg and so smooth and easy to use no jerky shifts, i like everything about this car, even the i-drive is making sense now that my kid showed me how to work it.

Whiplash
By mulligan on 07/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 6 Series 645Ci 2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

I've owned my launch vehicle for 4 months and it still turns heads so fast, guys get whiplash.

A dream machine
By george henderson, jr on 07/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 6 Series 645Ci 2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

This could be the neatest car I've ever owned and that includes a Corvette, an XKE and 24 years of Mercedes S Class. This is a blast to drive and a show stopper. A sports car with room for four if you need it (a plus over an XK-8) and quicker than a cat. The design and air-flow keep you and passangers from being wind blown.

fun
By siasconset on 06/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 6 Series 645Ci 2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

Nice car was purchased as college gradutation gift. Looked at Lexus SC430 but liked larger size of BMW. Beautiful design as well as fit and finish. Must be seen in person and drive to be appreciated.

The 6 Series
By Andy25pitt25panthers on 06/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 6 Series 645Ci 2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

This car is just off the wall it is a great and i mean great car. Its safe, fun to drive, everywhere i drive it heads are always turning and looking to see what kind of car that is. It is super fast! I love the interior it's very slick and just echoes the word "PIMP".

best car i ever had
By bruce8499 on 06/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 6 Series 645Ci 2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

all i can say its unreal

watsons 645cic
By gbwatson on 06/01/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 6 Series 645Ci 2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

gorgeous car that drives beyond belief. what more can I say? Thank You BMW!!!

Better than a Disney E ride
By JOHN V. PINTO on 05/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 6 Series 645Ci 2dr Convertible (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

This is a fabulous ride.The BMW 6 ci convertible has multiple personalities.It can run like a bat out of hell with the top down,SMG paddle shift Sport mode and Jimi Hendrix blasting out of all 13 speakers, or serenely cruise in automatic mode in the insulated cacoon of top up quietude with some smooth Miles Davis.