2004 BMW 6 Series Coupe - Consumer Reviews

645Ci 4.4L V8 6-speed Manual - (26 reviews )
645ci...
By SChow on 06/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 6 Series Coupe 645Ci 2dr Coupe (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

I waited a year for this car. Overall, the vehicle is unbelievable! I get an adrenaline rush every time at a stoplight.

PURE FUN
By DUTCH on 06/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 6 Series Coupe 645Ci 2dr Coupe (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

THE19 INCH SPORT WHEELS ADD ALOT TO THE LOOKS. LOVE THE PADDLE SHIFT ON THE WHEEL. THE CAR DRAWS LOTS OF COMPLIMENTS AT STOP LIGHTS. EXTREEM FUN TO DRIVE IN THE MOUNTAINS.

Lucky to have found one
By wbhouston on 05/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 6 Series Coupe 645Ci 2dr Coupe (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

I just traded in my 5 series for the 6 series coupe without ever seeing the 6 series in person. The driver that delivered it said about 200 people honked at him between Ga. & Tx. with a thumbs up sign. The engine "RUMBLES" like a race car at same time the car drives like a dream. And finally, cup holders that work!

Gift from the automotive gods!
By spngd on 05/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 6 Series Coupe 645Ci 2dr Coupe (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

This car is elegant, muscular, and sexy. The fit and finish is world class. The exterior angles are unique and eye catching. The drivetrain is..well BMW all the way. I can sleep, just thinking of it in the garage. The Jet Black is gorgous!!

I'm Lovin' It!
By pvh1 on 05/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 6 Series Coupe 645Ci 2dr Coupe (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

I owned a 2003 MB E500 (and an SL500 before that) and I got tired of the electronic problem in the E class. Went to the BMW dealer, drove the 645, fell in love, went back the next day and purchased. This is the nicest car I've ever owned, hands down. It has it all over the SL500 which is not a true sports car!! The SMG tranny takes a little getting used to but is more powerful than the automatic. And I love, love, love the exhaust note!

BMW's best car
By Woodrob on 05/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 6 Series Coupe 645Ci 2dr Coupe (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

The car is a powerhouse that is smooth as silk. The car handles like no other car I've ever driven. BMW knows how make driving fun....

love it!!!
By enthusiast on 05/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 6 Series Coupe 645Ci 2dr Coupe (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

Traded 5 series w/sport package for 745 in '03. Liked it but missed the handling/performance of 5 series w/sport package. After 5 mos, went to dealership for a part and saw 6 series on showroom floor. Couldn't resist. Walked out with a new 6 coupe even though we could not test drive. After driving for 1 month, I am in love. It was a costly impulse, but surley no regrets. Love it more each time I drive it. Glad I went for the part.

645ci
By tbg1062 on 04/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

excellent car to drive

JUST DO IT!
By AQUAMAN on 04/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 6 Series Coupe 645Ci 2dr Coupe (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

I saw the 6-Series at the dealer while picking up my 2004 530i after a minor service, and KNEW that I had to have the car. Living in LA, it's destiny to drive a gran tourismo coupe. The cockpit styling is sublime, the Logic 7 Sound without compare. With active steering and roll stabilization it corners like on rails. Wish the moon roof actually opened, but then again they do make a convertible. Bluetooth phone ASAP please!!! Oh, don't believe the 18 city / 26 hwy. I'm getting 11 mpg. But who's counting?

Awesome New BMW 645Ci
By iceblink on 04/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 6 Series Coupe 645Ci 2dr Coupe (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

This is BMW's best automobile now. The exterior and interior are flawless. This coupe is fantastic for taller people. It's trunk space is phenomenal. Best of the all the driving is fun and the handling for such a big coupe is unsurpassable. Be sure to take a look at this car if you are looking into a sports coupe. I would take it over a Mercedes, Jaguar or Porsche any day. The only car I think that is better is the Maserati Coupe.