2013 BMW 5 Series Consumer Review: Only had it a 13 days...now in

2013 BMW 5 Series - Consumer Review

528i Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo 8-speed Automatic)

Only had it a 13 days...now in the shop
By em11 on

2013 BMW 5 Series 528i 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Drove my car to LAX and left for 3 days. When I returned early morning on the third day, computer system said that some systems had shut down due to low battery. I was able to start it and after my 2 hr. drive home it charged up. Brakes feel grabby with a harder than normal stop. I noticed on my first trip that I had to hold counter clock wise pressure on the steering wheel. When I let go of the wheel, car drifts right. Tried this on various parts of the road. Took it in and they tried to tell me that most cars do that. My Mercedes never did. So now its in the shop and they cant find the problem. I'm driving a loaner car...going on a week. As for the look of the car, its nothing special.

Technology package. Speed. Head up computer.

Headrest should have the ability to be lowered. I'm 5'4 and the head rest for the driver will not go low enough for it to be in proper position. per manual: Adjust the head restraint so that its center is approximately at ear level.