2012 BMW 5 Series 3.0L 6-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - Love my M Sport 535i

2012 BMW 5 Series - Consumer Review

535i Sedan (3.0L 6-cyl. Turbo 6-speed Manual)

Love my M Sport 535i
By desertking on

2012 BMW 5 Series 535i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Don't know why Edmunds have only manual 6-speed option for 535i, but this car with auto sport shifter is very responsive and quick. It feels heavy when you start driving but you can't feel the speed unless you look at your speedometer. I like the comfy feel of this car. I like the damper control that you can choose the mode. I don't know why ppl criticize the interior, to me, this interior is far better than Audi's cheap plastic feel interiors. Overall space is good as well and at this point, i can't say anything about reliability since I just got the car for 2 days. I will update of course in the future.

Favorite Features

Big 10.3" nav screen; auto sport shifter; M sport package, exterior aerodynamic body kit with 19" performance tires

Suggested Improvements

please do not use run flats again. the tires are noisy and easy to wear down. I had 545i before and trust me, it was a nightmare and i still don't understand the reason for BMW to put the run flat tires.