2011 BMW 5 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 5 Series model:
The Best of The Best
By bmw5er on 07/06/10 20:55 PM (PDT)

2011 BMW 5 Series Sedan 550i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 6M)

All I can say is perfection. My parents just bought me this car and this is by far the best car I have ever driven. It came pretty equipped with sport package, premium 2 package, heads up display, and other options. The color is a new graphite color that makes the car really stand out. It's beyond beautiful. So much fun to drive. Very quite and very smooth. I will forever now always have a BMW because of this car.

2011 550i
By kevin on 07/05/10 22:55 PM (PDT)

2011 BMW 5 Series Sedan 550i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 6M)

Very fun to drive. Powerful V8 Twin turbo is exhilarating with low end torque. thirsty for gas..better interior upgrade compare with 2010 model.

Great Car
By Bobbyboy on 06/30/10 19:59 PM (PDT)

2011 BMW 5 Series Sedan 535i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Rides, Drives , Runs and Looks are all killer! I am very impressed with this car. The gas mileage so far has been GREAT. 30 MPG with plenty of power.

Best 5 Series EVER!
By Pete on 06/20/10 18:32 PM (PDT)

2011 BMW 5 Series Sedan 550i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 6M)

I have owned 4 BMW 5 series in the last 10 years and this new 5 series, esp. my 550i, is simply the BEST! It may also well be the Best sports sedan on the planet right now! How do I begin? Amazing power and acceleration, amazing handling, amazing ride quality, luxurious and well-crafted/well-designed interior, extremely comfortable seats. Tons of gadgets. Large and hi-res NAV screen. Very cool interior ambient lighting (esp. at night). I highly recommend the Sports Package (with Dynamic Handling)as it really transforms the car and takes it to the next level. Yes, it's quite expensive (esp. with all the options) but it's worth every penny! Life is short, live while you can!

BMW does it again!
By nowake on 06/11/10 06:48 AM (PDT)

2011 BMW 5 Series Sedan 550i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 6M)

All I can say is you owe it to yourself to drive this car. I have owned many cars and have never been happier with a vehicle. Do not listen to what you read on here. get out and let the car do the talking!

Awesome Ride
By Awesome on 06/10/10 13:12 PM (PDT)

2011 BMW 5 Series Sedan 550i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 6M)

I traded in my 07 750LI for the new 5'er. Even though I loved the 7 I was desiring more performance. The new 5 has given me everything I could want. 400 hp and handling second to none. I'm sure this will cause some MB E buyers to think twice. Definitely think you should at least test drive the car before you commit to anything else.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 BMW 5 Series Sedan in NJ is:

$245 per month*