Get it now!!! I ain't going back...
By Bimm'ing happy on
2010 BMW 5 Series 535i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)
Came from 2006 GS 300 and now into the 535i with M Sport package. What a difference! Got mine this past Wed on a lease. 1. Handling, off the line, and comfort very good. I am picky when it comes to road and general noise and so far the Dunlop run-flats are fine. 2. Fit and finish indeed are unmatched. 3. New iDrive actually is very intuitive; voice commands are natural. 4. Head up display is the coolest and should be standard on cars in this class. 5. The 20-way seats that I got "hug" me when I start the engine; picky about lumbar and it sure does not disappoint. I am so glad I went with the Bimmer; ain't going back! If you've been thinking about one like me (for a long time), go for it.
Favorite Features
20 way comfort seats; head up display; handling; voice command/iDrive; speed and power; M Steering wheel with shift paddles; looks; and I don't mind the placement of the cup-holders to be truthful.
Suggested Improvements
Minor suggestions: 1. Plastic light switches should be replaced with higher quality material for this class of vehicle. 2. Run-flats should be optional. 3. Side mirrors could be a bit larger. 4. Interior trunk release could be more accessible.