2010 BMW 5 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 5 Series model:
So glad I bought it!
By serfup on 08/19/09 13:23 PM (PDT)

2010 BMW 5 Series Sedan 535i xDrive 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Bought my first BMW, a 535ix about 2 months ago. Took a test drive and that was all I needed. Amazing to drive, the handling, road feel and acceleration are second to none. The interior is classic beauty without overkill. I found the i drive to be easy to use and makes getting to anything I need simple. I do not see what the fuss is with the cup holders, they offer no problems I can see and who cares the way this baby drives. I am in outside sales and the Park Distance control is great when you have to do a lot of back parking. The premium sound system is great and I must have at least 80 cds stored on the hard drive. This car exceeded my expectations. How often can you say that?

Best Car I have ever driven
By Brinker on 08/12/09 06:38 AM (PDT)

2010 BMW 5 Series Sedan 535i xDrive 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Sitting in the drivers seat in the dealers lot was enough to convince me that this was a great car. However, since the car was for my wife, I felt she should take it for a spin. She did and we bought it. My first chance to drive it was last weekend and I must say it is the best car I have ever driven. Between my wife and myself we have owned 25 to 30 vehicles over the years. Sport Cars, SUV, Luxury, Compacts, New and Used Vehicles, to quote my wife "I don't think I will ever be happy driving anything else". Turbo System is Awesome!!

New 535i x-drive
By Edward on 06/22/09 14:58 PM (PDT)

2010 BMW 5 Series Sedan 535i xDrive 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Picked up new 535i last week, so far, more than my expectations. Replaces my 2007 550i. Power of 535i more than I expected, and twin turbo is fabulous. Off line, maybe quicker. Handles like, well, like a BMW, and I love the feel of the ride. I-drive and interior controls are both much improved with pre-programmed controls and preset radio buttons much easier to use. New gear shift took 3 or 4 times of driving to get used to but certainly easy. Retractable side mirrors means the car is safe when my wife pulls into my garage.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 BMW 5 Series Sedan in VA is:

$134 per month*