2009 BMW 5 Series Consumer Review: Better and Better

2009 BMW 5 Series Sedan - Consumer Review

Better and Better
By Robert Springer on

2009 BMW 5 Series 528i xDrive 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I just bought this turned in my 07 and wow what a difference for only 2 years. You can notice a little more pickup, the 07 525 was a real dog. The handling and suspension, what can you say it's a BMW, I told myself I'd buy a Genesis or try something new, but for an enthusiast driver, THERE IS NO COMPARISON TO THE FEEL OF A BMW this car is soo tight.

I got Premium, Navigation, Satellite, Cold Weather and IPOD adapter. I've had 4 BMW's in the past 5 years, and this is my favorite. I had Comfort seats in a loaner getting a scheduled maintenance, and made the deal for the new one with CMF seats when I returned the loaner!!!! That and IPOD a must have.

Cup Holders, I'm glad they finally put some pocket in the center console so my Blackberry doesn't fly around and end up under the seat, but come on FIGURE something out with the cup holder, It always drips coffee on the shifter. But to agree with someones point, I don't want it on the center console 2.