1st BMW - I'm hooked!
By CDT on
2009 BMW 5 Series 528i xDrive 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)
Test drove the 528i and fell in love! My husband also wanted to try out the X5...it was nice, but the handling wasn't as good as the 5series. So, I've been driving my 528i for only a few weeks now but am in LOVE with it! I got the Premium and Sport packages. The 20-way seat feels like it hugs my body. Haven't used the heated seats yet in the Florida summer, but look forward to trying them out if we have a cold winter. This is the smoothest, quietest ride I've ever had, and great acceleration. I love the i-drive...it did take a little getting used to but the learning curve wasn't long and well worth it.
Favorite Features
Handling, bamboo, Dakota leather, i- pod interface, bluetooth and voice control, and the super-comfy seats!
Suggested Improvements
The only improvement needed, in my opinion, is the driver's cup holder. It's just not large enough to hold a travel mug. I agree with others that I wouldn't want it in the center console though.
By prestonian
on 02/09/12 13:48 PM (PST)

I 've been a Mercedes owner and becoming more frustrated with its quality for past 10 yrs.. Contemplating on switching back to BMW and need advice or opinion on 09' 528i. or any particular year model with best quality,, thank you in advance