2008 BMW 5 Series Consumer Review: UBER WAGON

2008 BMW 5 Series - Consumer Review

528i Sedan (3.0L 6-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

UBER WAGON
By AM on

2008 BMW 5 Series 528i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Got rid of XC90 for this wagon. I-drive is simple, can set buttons on wheel for fast control. hands free is excellent, much better than my wife's '10 MDX. Comfort seats are unbelievable - makes the purchase. I am now a cornering demon and still get better mileage then my XC90 or the MDX even though they are driven more conservative. The car is also the quietest I've ever owned. My brake pads started squealing and I did not hear until I opened the windows. Plenty of room for 4 adults and a big dog. The cargo cover also has a pet partition built in. Ride quality is superb and unexpected for such a capable sport machine. Price if too high so buy used.

Favorite Features

comfort seats, blue tooth, twin-turbo smile, cargo space, pet partition in trunk cover

Suggested Improvements

navigation needs more features on point of interest and descriptions. Glass needs light tinting. Brake pads produce too much dust. Wheels need cleaning every few days. Build in rear seat recline like the X5. Reduce price to at least X5 level. Offer a diesel.