Screaming Fast
By BVBEAMER on
2008 BMW 5 Series 535i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)
I have owned 2 Acura TL's, and Infiniti G35 and several other lower model Acura's and even a 1987 325. This car is a blast to drive. Super fast. You can take a corner as fast as you want and the traction control will prevent you from ever losing control. Tried that in a G35 and the car spun out. I've had some issues with battery drain and dealer said battery was fine. After reading many posts I decided to get BMW battery tender. Very easy to use and BMW didn't engineer the car to properly maintain battery charge if you are opening closing doors, trunk etc without driving it. Knock on wood. haven't had trouble. I do notice trans lag when car is cold but is fine after a few minutes.
Favorite Features
Fun to drive, acceleration, handling, infinite seat adjustments, logic 7 stereo, idrive (yes it's cool), 18 inch sport wheels, cruise control better than other vehicles, displays exact speed and maintains it even when going down steep hills, super cold ac. Yes, I love this car.
Suggested Improvements
Center Console needs more storage. I'm fine with the cup holders. Worried about maintenance costs when I'm out of warranty based on comments in this forum.