2008 BMW 5 Series 3.0L 6-cyl. Twin-turbo AWD 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - Reliability??

2008 BMW 5 Series - Consumer Review

Reliability??
By Jeff on

2008 BMW 5 Series 535xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Update on reliability issues on my 535xi. I contacted my dealer with my concerns and they arranged a face to face meeting with the dealer CEO, Service Manager and BMW North America. I was very pleased with the outcome of the meeting. I am glad to report that BMW is standing behind its product. I posted the note below on "Reliability???" and only feel it it right to give props to BMW and my dealer for handling my issues in a very professional and respectful manner.

Favorite Features

20 way comfort seats, ride , handling, performance. The company is standing behind their product and although it took a while for me to figure out how to get to the right people, I am confident in the actions being taken by BMW.

Suggested Improvements

I could not get to the right person at the dealer or BMW to help me for the longest time. The dealer and BMW needs a one stop number to call to get you to the right person. Too many times I had to explain my story to find out I was talking to someone who couldn't help me.