2008 BMW 5 Series Consumer Review: Read My Review

2008 BMW 5 Series Sedan - Consumer Review

Read My Review
By Bizm on

2008 BMW 5 Series 528i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

My friend said it great "BMW drives as if it's on rails, other cars just swim all over the place". This is so true. I test drove Benz CLS550, E350, Infiniti M35, Lexus GS350. No car can compare to the overall performance of BMW 5 series. On a turn that I took with Lexus GS350 while it was squicking and felt as if it was about to skid, BMW didn't even lean. Amazing car. If you want a couch on wheels buy a Lexus. If you want comfort and at the same time an "Ultimate Driving Machine" go with BMW 5 series. Don't waste money on Logic7 sound . We compared standard sound system to Logic7. There was very little difference in sound. Don't waste money there.

Xenon lights, PDC, interior red lights, Bluetooth, 20 way position seats, handling, breaks, sound, automatic cooling/heating of interior with a timer (no need for autostart). 18" wheels (a must), comfort access system (worth every penny) etc.

Only cup holders could be better.