What took me so long
By Pacific NW Driver on
2007 BMW 5 Series 530i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)
Bought my first BMW (530i w/Sport Package and navigation) one month ago to get style plus sporty performance. Had driven Nissan Maximas for prior 12+ years. This car has delivered as I'm inventing reasons to take the long way home. Went on a 300+ mile trip and it was extremely comfortable. Interior build quality, mechanical and electronic performance is very solid. The sport package with 18" low profile tires is a must as it really sets off the look and you get added handling.
Favorite Features
Black Sapphire Metallic paint; steptronic transmission with sport and manual mode; 18" tires and wheels; great handling; comfortable seats; front and rear park distance control; voice activated phone and navigation; Logic 7 sound system. And the feeling you are in a safe and well-engineered car.
Suggested Improvements
As a typical American, the cup holders are okay, not great (I know, I know, on the Autobahn doing 160 mph you don't reach for coffee). I would like more conventional storage between the seats as the jockey box is small and a bit clumsy.