2007 BMW 5 Series 3.0L 6-cyl. 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - Lots of Features - Love

2007 BMW 5 Series Sedan - Consumer Review

Lots of Features - Love this car
By AHGuest on

2007 BMW 5 Series 525i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is really a great car. It has so many features - even after having it for a couple of months, I'm still finding new features all the time. I just found that there are 2 compartments in the arm-rest. I've been told the lower compartment is to keep drinks cool. This car drives great, is very comfortable and smooth, and with all it's function, it looks great too. I've driven a 3 series before but with 2 kids and car seats, the 5 series is definitely the right size.

Favorite Features

Sun roof, Idrive console, bluetooth, auto-sensor wipers, controls on the steering wheel are great, aux input to play music from Iphone, roomy trunk.

Suggested Improvements

Climate control should be buttons and not controlled through the menu. Right and left turn switch has 2 settings (1 that blinks 3 times and the other that keeps blinking until you make your turn) - I've found this feature hard to get used to and would rather it was just one setting like other cars.