2007 BMW 5 Series Consumer Review: Realistic Review

2007 BMW 5 Series - Consumer Review

Realistic Review
By Autoluver on

2007 BMW 5 Series 525i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I bought it cpo with 21,000 miles on it about a year ago I have the awesome extended warranty which was one of the final selling points for me. I have had a few small issues and BMW has fixed them on the spot no questions asked. The best thing about this car is driving it if you want a sports car but want four doors and some room this is your car . Handling is exceptional. It is so much fun to drive plus 32 mpg highway. The quality on the interior is good. I am 6,1 and a decent size guy I still have a little room left over. Cup holders awful everyone says it but hey it's really the only thing bad I can say about it. I like the idrive. Radio is not bad. Buy one with the warranty you will luv it!

idrive, handling, adaptive xenon headlights.

Cup holder fixed in 2011.. oh and whoever thought of putting the radio input jack in the backseat area. HELLO! And now its hidden in the arm rest! Really? c'mon! you don't need to hide it is just a little hole.