2007 BMW 5 Series Consumer Review: Fun to Drive! 2007 530XI (6spe

2007 BMW 5 Series - Consumer Review

Fun to Drive! 2007 530XI (6speed manual)
By 5pack on

2007 BMW 5 Series 530xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have wanted a BMW for 20 years. I purchased my first BMW a year ago. It is a CPO. I bought the all inclusive warranty and the tire warranty. The car preformed great this past winter with the snow. I have absolutely no complaints. The handling is unbelievable. I am a person that uses the warranties. I have taken it twice for a service. I have also have had to put 2 tires on it. I highly recommend the tire warranty. One tire was for a pot hole, and the other is a nail. I am very satisfied with my purchase. I was extremely worried before hand, if someone feels the same way I do, then I recommend you go for it. Driving this car is about the joyment of driving, not getting from point A to B.

My favorite features: manual, idrive system, ipod, and most of all the handling.

I would like the seats to a little more softer. I came from top of the line luxury large suv. It is the only thing I liked better. The seats are still very nice.