2007 BMW 5 Series Consumer Review: BMW for life

2007 BMW 5 Series - Consumer Review

BMW for life
By Correy on

2007 BMW 5 Series 530xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Just bought my 2nd BMW, first 5 series. Was planning on sticking with the 3 series coupe, but after testing a 5 series, was sold. Love it. Love the Service texts that the iDrive provides, love the MP3 capability, love the fact that for just a bit more for a payment and everything is covered for the next 100,000 mi. or 6 years. Living in Mn, the xi was an option I could not do without and was thrilled after making the purchase to find the "REST" button, (keeping the car warm when it's shut off). Immaculately beautiful, inside and out. That being said, two small gripes that everyone else had already said: storage -not so great and gas mileage. But I drive fast and knew what I was getting into.

iDrive, Navigation, the most comfortable seats I've ever sat in, heated front AND rear seats AND steering wheel (a must in MN), REST, the style. EVERYTHING!

The center console storage, which to me is not a biggie, and one other thing: the custom BMW rims. Hate them.