2007 BMW 5 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 5 Series model:
Great drive
By dg on 11/08/06 15:55 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 5 Series 530xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Car drives great. smoother and quieter than 2003 530. Switched to automatic. sport mode takes a while to get used to but pretty good. Suspension best I've ever driven. Absorbs most bumps but stays tight in turns. Haven't driven in snow yet.

First Time BMW Owner
By shardy on 11/07/06 10:43 AM (PST)

2007 BMW 5 Series 530i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I love the drive and acceleration in this car. Feels like riding on a cloud when you put this car on the highway. Has good sound insulation and of course that classic, handsome look of the BMW. The standard stereo system is great with good sound quality.

Love this car
By JW on 11/01/06 16:02 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 5 Series 525i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This car is amazing, which, for the price, it should be. It is however living up to every expectation. I don't know how I ever drove anything else

The best BMW yet
By Michelle on 10/24/06 13:19 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 5 Series 525i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is my 4th BMW and I have never been disappointed. It wasn't until the new '07 525 that I was actually blown away. It is light years ahead of my old 528. All the new electronics (voice activation, navigation, iDrive, iPod, bluetooth) are worth every penny especially if you use your car as your mobile office.

530 BMW
By ali ilker on 10/21/06 17:42 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 5 Series 530i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I love the drive, acceleration, the grip feeling that gives when you are getting into curves.

Comfort, performance, & style
By m wong on 10/14/06 14:53 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 5 Series 550i 4dr Sedan (4.8L 8cyl 6M)

My 550I is fun to drive, especially on the open road. Gas mileage in city driving is on the low side, freeway driving is excellent. Vehicle comfort and handling is excellent. Performance is excellent. The "heads up" display needs improvement (my 2001 Corvette's C5, heads up display is by far superior). Styling...always gets head turning!

Fun to Drive - Nav System a Bit Off
By djinn on 10/03/06 19:08 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 5 Series 530xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Great car - got the manual transmission - full loaded - fun to drive. iDrive complicated but easily learned - just need to sit with the book. Only downside thus far is Nav System - I found the maps to be outdated when compared with my Garmin C330 GPS - interestingly both BMW and Garmin get their maps from the same source (Navteq). Hoping a new and better map will come along soon. This is a peppy and fun car to drive. Can't wait to test the AWD in the winter. Highly recommend the stick shift.

My 2007 530i
By tmwoody on 09/21/06 21:13 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 5 Series 530i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I traded my 2003 745Li for the new 2007 530i. I wanted and got a sedan that is sporty and fun to drive, with great overall performance/road feel. Both exterior and interior design stand out against everything in it's price range. IDrive is simplified vs my trade-in and not a problem to use. Driving this car is what sells it and makes my daily 50 mile commute something to look forward to.

First BMW
By beez nutz on 09/15/06 14:55 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 5 Series 525i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

My first BMW, the car just feels a lot more solid than any other vehicle I have ever owned... lexus nissan z acura Honda VW Jeep. It seems as though a lot of attention was paid to the driver when they designed the 5. My only complaint is the lack of power in the 525i. I guess it's my own fault for getting the 525 instead of the 530 or 545

Impressive
By Ron W. on 09/03/06 15:46 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 5 Series 550i 4dr Sedan (4.8L 8cyl 6M)

Exceeds my expectations! I do a lot of highway driving. Averaging over 29 MPG with about 20 on the local roads. This car is not only fast but comfortable as well. I focused on getting the colors I wanted (Monoco Blue and beige interior). I did not want nor bought all the extras; just the winter package and navigation. This car can zoom when I need the speed to pass. Cruising is awesome with navigation and the standard sound system which is excellent. The dealer did a great job on the pre-sale and delivery and what's wrong with 4 years of free maintenance.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.