2007 BMW 5 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 5 Series model:
Sad to say
By louis on 12/15/06 21:49 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 5 Series Sedan 530i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Love the car when it is not in the shop.Purchased an '07 model in May 06. Car has 6000 mi and has been in the shop 40 days. First it had a steering angle sensor problem took 30 days for part to come in. Then a recall for shock absorbers. Then 3 trips for bluetooth problems and sunroof. After that had programming problem with air conditioner. Car is only 5 MONTHS OLD!

Lots of fun
By Beemer Mommy on 12/15/06 15:24 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 5 Series Sedan 530xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Great car for the working mom driving 60 miles a day. Great performance, lots of fun and plenty of room in the back seat for a car seat as well as a booster seat. I plan on being a BMW owner for life!

Excellent car
By tom Johnston on 11/29/06 11:37 AM (PST)

2007 BMW 5 Series Sedan 525i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I love this car. The iDrive is not that hard to use. It has nothing to do with the drive or handling. The 525 has enough power for all every day around town duties. On the road it is a dream, 30 MPG last trip!

Home Run
By Cinco Cinco on 11/27/06 17:27 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 5 Series Sedan 530i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is the 3rd BMW that I owned, second 5 series. This is one sweet car. Mine is black w/brick color interior. BMWs are reliable and fun to drive and are SAFE! Plenty of room in car and trunk.

Love my car
By Donald Thorn on 11/25/06 11:52 AM (PST)

2007 BMW 5 Series Sedan 530i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is the first bimmer I have owned and it will not be the last, unless I keep this one forever. The car drives and handles great and is a pleasure to operate. I also feel very safe in my bimmer. The car is very well insulated and outside noise is almost unheard. I purchased the premium sound system and love it. The iDrive was a little daunting to begin with, but I have mastered it and if I can do it, anybody can. I would highly recommend this car to anyone.

Excellent performance and build quality
By Ayyubov on 11/17/06 15:56 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 5 Series Sedan 530i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I'm so happy that I got this car. I owned famous brands like Lexus, Toyota, Honda, Nissan before and nothing can compare to this vehicle. The drive is stable and performance is great.

Great drive
By dg on 11/08/06 15:55 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 5 Series Sedan 530xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Car drives great. smoother and quieter than 2003 530. Switched to automatic. sport mode takes a while to get used to but pretty good. Suspension best I've ever driven. Absorbs most bumps but stays tight in turns. Haven't driven in snow yet.

First Time BMW Owner
By shardy on 11/07/06 10:43 AM (PST)

2007 BMW 5 Series Sedan 530i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I love the drive and acceleration in this car. Feels like riding on a cloud when you put this car on the highway. Has good sound insulation and of course that classic, handsome look of the BMW. The standard stereo system is great with good sound quality.

Love this car
By JW on 11/01/06 16:02 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 5 Series Sedan 525i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This car is amazing, which, for the price, it should be. It is however living up to every expectation. I don't know how I ever drove anything else

The best BMW yet
By Michelle on 10/24/06 13:19 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 5 Series Sedan 525i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is my 4th BMW and I have never been disappointed. It wasn't until the new '07 525 that I was actually blown away. It is light years ahead of my old 528. All the new electronics (voice activation, navigation, iDrive, iPod, bluetooth) are worth every penny especially if you use your car as your mobile office.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.