2007 BMW 5 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 5 Series model:
Great Car!
By J. Gray on 07/01/07 08:33 AM (PDT)

2007 BMW 5 Series Sedan 525i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I bought this car after owning other luxury cars. It outranks the others by far. The handling and solid ride speaks volumes. The downside is it is so smooth on the open road, you have to watch the speed - it is moving faster than it feels. Quality and handling along with style. One small issue is that the cup holder needs to be re-designed, it's not in a good place. I am totally sold, all my cars in the future will be BMW.

Smooth
By dano on 04/12/07 09:18 AM (PDT)

2007 BMW 5 Series Sedan 525i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Its been over 12 years since my last bimmer. There's lots of new technology, but most importantly the fun-to-drive factor is still there. Adequate power from the 215hp, very comfortable ride, solid feeling car. Only two disappointments are the Nav and interior storage. Severely outdated and lacking basic function of search-by-name. Who decided to leave this out? Interior storage is minimal. Space in center armrest is laughable. Those gripes aside this is a great car.

Best Yet!
By Jack C. on 03/06/07 08:33 AM (PST)

2007 BMW 5 Series Sedan 525i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is my second BMW. It doesn't get any better than this! Wonderful ride, muscle and luxury in one beautiful package.

Best Car Yet
By ReRe on 02/11/07 13:59 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 5 Series Sedan 525i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I love my new 2007 525i, I previously had a 2004 325i and this one is just much more roomier and comfortable and I love the Black Sapphire exterior with sand color interior combination. I do have a little difficulty with the I controller, but I'm sure I'll get the swing of it. Car drives great!

Awesome car
By Mike on 01/08/07 10:24 AM (PST)

2007 BMW 5 Series Sedan 525i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

The 2007 BMW 525i is a blast to drive with good gas mileage. Handles like a race car and is still has plenty of luxury to it. A buy all day long!

Great car even with no options
By George on 12/30/06 19:22 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 5 Series Sedan 525i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is the first BMW I have bought. The car looks and rides better then any of the other cars I have owned (12) over the past 25 years. It may be a little high for most budgets but you will not be disapointed. Worth every penny. I only got Aust and had to have the navigation. The car is packed with features without spending tons on options. Completely satisfied with the performance on the basic 215 HP 525i.

Excellent car
By tom Johnston on 11/29/06 11:37 AM (PST)

2007 BMW 5 Series Sedan 525i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I love this car. The iDrive is not that hard to use. It has nothing to do with the drive or handling. The 525 has enough power for all every day around town duties. On the road it is a dream, 30 MPG last trip!

Love this car
By JW on 11/01/06 16:02 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 5 Series Sedan 525i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This car is amazing, which, for the price, it should be. It is however living up to every expectation. I don't know how I ever drove anything else

The best BMW yet
By Michelle on 10/24/06 13:19 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 5 Series Sedan 525i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is my 4th BMW and I have never been disappointed. It wasn't until the new '07 525 that I was actually blown away. It is light years ahead of my old 528. All the new electronics (voice activation, navigation, iDrive, iPod, bluetooth) are worth every penny especially if you use your car as your mobile office.

First BMW
By beez nutz on 09/15/06 14:55 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 5 Series Sedan 525i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

My first BMW, the car just feels a lot more solid than any other vehicle I have ever owned... lexus nissan z acura Honda VW Jeep. It seems as though a lot of attention was paid to the driver when they designed the 5. My only complaint is the lack of power in the 525i. I guess it's my own fault for getting the 525 instead of the 530 or 545

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.