2006 BMW 5 Series Consumer Review: There's no competition

2006 BMW 5 Series - Consumer Review

530i Sedan (3.0L 6-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

There's no competition
By Michael on

2006 BMW 5 Series 530i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

When speaking of my alpine white with black leather interior 2005 BMW 545i, I couldn't have chosen a better car for my first vehicle ever. There is so much to be said about this car. The performance is so gratifying the look is so gorgeous. I cant't go a day without looking at this beautiful machine and thanking the man upstairs for the blessing of owning it. Anyone who's even considering getting one, I'd tell them don't even think twice about it. Once you've driven a Beamer theres no turning back, you're hooked.

Though I've read that one of the cons of having this car is the idrive, it's actually one of my favorite if not my favorite features.

Though I'm more than satisfied with my car one improvement that I'd suggest would be to the front of the car. Beamer has a trade mark of looking "aggressive and mean". With the new 5 series the front looses some of that traditional look with the rounded grill.