2006 BMW 5 Series Consumer Review: Love this machine!

2006 BMW 5 Series - Consumer Review

Love this machine!
By Love this machine on

2006 BMW 5 Series 525xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

In 2003, my friend bought 325i. Since then I just fell for looks, but I didn't like the size. So I have been dreaming to get 5 series. This 06 model coming in all wheel drive, motivated me to buy 525xi. It's my dream come true. I like the way they redesigned the exterior different for each class. That way, any one can recognize which series is it, from front and back :). 3 series owners may not like it, but I love it.

iDrive, Looks of interior and exterior, Drive, Fuel Economy, Premium Package (Ambience lighting) Leather. What can I Say, it is just true luxury car, nothing is close to BMW.

iPod integration kit for iDrive(not there yet). Relocate Cup Holders to center console, Head light washing at drivers will, Add a little compass to show N E W S, Store the positon of Rear View mirror inside into memory functions. Change the pokey key to something similar to Mercedes key.