Awesome car
By frankie on
2006 BMW 5 Series 525i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)
This car is one of the best on the market. I love having my comfort access system in the winter because I can turn my car on and have it be warm when I get in it. Or you can just have a smart key, it opens the trunk, locks and unlocks the doors. The only thing it doesn't do that comfort access does is start the engine when you are not in the car. The handling on this car is awesome. My sister has a 525xi and it slips very rarely. The added horespower on the 530xi is worth it if you get stuck. If you have one or two kids then maybe you should get it for your wife but when they want to have friends in the car it gets kind of cramped. But for a working man it is perfect. Bluetooth is great.
Favorite Features
I love iDrive. It is so cool. It is not hard to use. Heated front, rear and steering wheel make the ride very comfortable. Also the comfort seats with massage are good. The active steering on the xi models is awesome. The key memory is good because it automaticaly adjusts to your personal settings.
Suggested Improvements
I live in upstate New York and I wish I could switch from all wheel drive to rear wheel drive in the summer. It makes me mad that I am paying for extra gas for all wheel drive in the summer. You can only fit two people comfortably in the back.