2006 BMW 5 Series 3.0L 6-cyl. 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - 4th BMW and I love

2006 BMW 5 Series - Consumer Review

4th BMW and I love it!
By mhowe325i on

2006 BMW 5 Series 530i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is my 5th BMW and my first 5 series! BMW has once again blown me over! I absolutely love the way this car drives & the stickshift is like butter. I live in CT/NYC area where the traffic is bad constantly and my BMW's performance in traffic is one less thing to stress over.You just can't beat BMW engineering. I have seen complaints about the iDrive but its very simple. The warranties are the BEST in the industry.We have 3 BMWs in my driveway making us loyal to a manufacturer who delivers high quality

Favorite Features

The iDrive. Heated seats and steering wheel. Headlights!!! Manual transmission is smooth as butter. Seats have many options for comfort. Backseat is roomy. Cupholders are very handy as prior BMWs did not always offer this option.

Suggested Improvements

This is so trivial but I would like the area next to the seat and underneath to have some sort of cover to hide the mechanics of the seat. Often things get dropped down into that area and it is hard to keep clean. Other than that..NOTHING !