2006 BMW 5 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 5 Series model:
I Finally Got It
By Finally Got It on 04/15/05 13:36 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 5 Series Sedan 530i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Just took delivery of my new 2006 BMW 530i Automatic. What a difference from the 05 model I had. It's quick, handles better, and the premium sound system is unbelievable. A great improvement in horsepower and fuel economy over the 05. Didn't notice any major changes over the 05 except for power and performance.

bmw 5
By frankbank on 04/12/05 19:16 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 5 Series Sedan 530i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Many bugs in my 5 series. 530 is under powered, get the 540!! In the shop 5 times for minor problems ie computer chip malfuctions, iDrive, and tires.

Turning 40..Great Birthday Present
By Kathleen on 03/29/05 14:43 PM (PST)

2006 BMW 5 Series Sedan 525i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

My last car was a Honda (great) but for my 40th birthday, I wanted a special present. I could not be any happier with my decision to take the plunge into a luxury vehicle. The drive is smooth and handles the road (city and highway) better than any car I have had. BMW is much heavier than the Honda which took getting use to. However, I can't see myself owning another car. I am hooked on BMW.

BMW 5 Series Review
By Vinny on 03/25/05 14:30 PM (PST)

2006 BMW 5 Series Sedan 525i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

The BMW 5 Series is an awesome ride. The front passager side is a little small if your 5'9" or taller, but it's with a few adjustments is ok. The car does gets a lot of attention. The carholders could have been a make so the cup can sit a little deeper in the holder. I would purchase it again, but only in the 7 Series for more leg room.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.