2005 BMW 5 Series 2.5L 6-cyl. 6-speed Manual Consumer Review - Green 525 - Love it

2005 BMW 5 Series - Consumer Review

525i Sedan (2.5L 6-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

Green 525 - Love it
By Executive Class on

2005 BMW 5 Series 525i 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

This is one of the most appealing vehicles on the road. I've had people on the highway give me the thumbs up as if saying, "Nice car man". It feels and rides great. I have a friend with a Cadillac and one with a Mercedes and they both brag about my 525. The 525 has superb handling and power to merge and pass. The I-drive is easy to learn and an innovative convenience. I am able to reach every button in the front area to include the passengers door with ease. This is my first 5 Series and I will always own a 5 series from now on. Oh! The full maintenance warranty will be hard to beat. The factory sound system has no distortion at high levels. There is plenty of trunk space.

Favorite Features

One of my favorite features is the passenger mirror that tilts when reversing. There are many other features such as the flat tire sensors, I drive and rain sensor wipers that I just can't pick one. Outstanding features. I love the fact there are side impact air bags and stability control.

Suggested Improvements

The only things I would recommend improving is the rear floor mats. They should be like the 3 series and X3 where there is a screw like device to hold them to the floor.