2004 BMW 5 Series Consumer Review: Commuting is fun now!!!!

2004 BMW 5 Series - Consumer Review

525i Sedan (2.5L 6-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

Commuting is fun now!!!!
By PrimaDawna on

2004 BMW 5 Series 525i 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

I absolutely love my new 525i. I was in the market for a E300 and I said, what the hell, let's stop at BMW..fully prepared to hate them. My car drives like a dream. It handles like it's on rails and I have the confidence of knowing my car will do what I want. I now look forward to my 50 minute commute to work through the crowded So. California freeways. If I had known I enjoyed driving so much, I would have spent the extra $$ for the bigger engine.

My favorite feature is the way this car handles. I love the exterior styling and the look of my xenon headlights. Great fuel economy compared to my former SUV.

Cup holders. Center console useless. I hate the turn signals. Push a little, 3 blinks. Push a lot, won't turn off and you're driving down the road like an idiot. I'm not too crazy about having to press accept on the iDrive.The clock won't display if the seatbelts aren't in use.