2004 BMW 5 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 5 Series model:
Love my rst BMW
By Formermercedes owner on 03/13/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 5 Series Sedan 525i 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

Last two cars were Mercedes SLK and CLK. While the Mercedes are nice, the performance of the BMW is much more than the Mercedes. My new favorite

Great car
By JMF on 03/05/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 5 Series Sedan 525i 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

Great handling combined with nice looks and interior comfort

Best Car Ever!
By Stephanie weltzien on 02/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 5 Series Sedan 525i 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

This Car is amazing. NOt only have i had a chance at being in the car while its being driven.. my father works at BMW so i get a first hand look at what great cars are coming out, when they are coming out and what to look foward to in the new line of cars. But Byfar This car IS amazing in so many ways. Its body style catches peoples admiring eyes, it gets great miles and it is comfortable and a easy ride.It also HAs unbelivable crash test ratings. Making it safe for the whole family to ride in. So hands down this is the best car on he road.

FACTORY DEFECTS
By MURRAY on 02/07/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 5 Series Sedan 525i 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

POOR QUALITY OF IGNITION COILS THAT WERE INSTALLED DURING PRODUCTION AND VERY POOR SERVICE ANALYSIS ( SO FAR TOOK 3 TIMES TO CORRECT) BY PRESTIGE MOTORS IN RAMSEY NJ MADE THE OWNERSHIP OF THIS 525I LESS THAN SATISFACTORY. IN SHORT THE SERVICING DEALER COULD NOT CARE LESS ABOUT THE CUSTOMER. THIS WELL KNOWN IGNITION PROBLEM SHOULD HAVE BEEN CHECKED AND CORRECTED PRIOR TO DELIVERY.

MY 2004 5 SERIES.
By nellhicks on 02/07/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 5 Series Sedan 525i 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

I've had, over the years,driven so many luxury cars. As far as the BMWs go I've owned the 740il and the Z3. My new 525i has performance and interior comfort like my old 7. But it's eyecatching like my Z3 5-6 years ago. I love the Baseball glove color interior.

My 5er
By Markalden1 on 01/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 5 Series Sedan 525i 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

My first BMW, I find very few negative things to say. I am very happy with my choice.

First BMW
By liguy on 01/19/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 5 Series Sedan 525i 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

This car is beautiful. My first rear- wheel drive car has had no problems in bad NY weather, despite the ominous prediction of my former Lexus salesman! Handles like a dream and although not quite as speedy off the line as the 530, I don't think the price increase is justified for a bigger engine and bigger wheels. BTW, if you're reading this message, you can probably handle the i-Drive. This is certainly the finest sedan I've ever owned.

2004 BMW 5 Series
By yaddanyc on 01/18/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 5 Series Sedan 525i 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

I've had this car for two months and it's great!

5 series
By BShip on 01/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 5 Series Sedan 525i 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

Love the car. find the driver seat needs more settings for shorter driver & prefer not to have the i-drive for radio control

A Driver's Car
By jpeg on 01/15/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 5 Series Sedan 525i 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

Excellent handling, solid build, low maintenance, fun to drive. This is a Driver's luxury car, built for performance, not necessaryily for interior comfort. There is absolutely no storage room what so ever. Where are you suppose to put your CD cases? Cup holder is a wasted effort in design, no intelligent thought what so ever went into it's placement. This is the only car in the world that has both holders coming out of the passengers dash infront of the vents. Absolutely love the drive, hate the interior conveniences. 5 series hasn't quite reached "luxury" status yet. IDrive annoying at first, but once you get use to it, pretty amazing.