2004 BMW 5 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 5 Series model:
Peri's Review
By Peri on 05/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 5 Series Sedan 525i 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

Love this car. I had a '99 MB 300TD which I had bought new and loved but this is a more comfortable driving car. Fits nice.

WOW
By alphonsomartin on 05/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 5 Series Sedan 525i 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

This car is really stylish, comfortable and fun to drive. I have owned a 3 series before but after this experience I will always be a BMW fanatic.

530i good mid size sedan
By karen Pollock on 05/01/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 5 Series Sedan 525i 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

This BMW is the best value os all the 5 series. It hugs the road like a Porsche yet can easily take the family from Los Angeles to Palm Springs in style and comfort it also handles the freeways as well as the canyons.

BMW should try again
By famnp on 04/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 5 Series Sedan 525i 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

Having owned a 1989 535I until 11/03, I was very happy to consider a new 5 series. When I saw the 2004 I had to have it. I love the perfomance and the handling(nothing like going over a winding road at 80 and not knowing it). I love the safety and the looks. They need to get rid of the 7 series technology. Every 6 weeks the car is at the dealer with an air bag/restraint system failure and no seems to be able to fix it.

Ultimate Driving
By Seabum on 04/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 5 Series Sedan 525i 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

I have a 525i/w sport package and I love it. It's a sports car with class and room for the whole family at the same time. From the outside it looks like you typical luxury sedan, on the inside, well move over granny, its all sport.

Great Car!
By Ella on 04/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 5 Series Sedan 525i 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

I love my car, although I would prefer a more user-friendly electronic/audio system. The car is extremely comfortable to drive and ride in.

I chose right!
By CarlB on 04/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 5 Series Sedan 525i 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

Researched three luxury cars over a couple months. The Mercededs E320 and Audi A6 couldn't compare to the comfort, luxury, power and handling of the BMW 525 with active steering. Much more spacious than the others, including the gigantic trunk. It has so much power I have to check the speedometer constantly. Great sleek design inside and out, love the headlight styling, bi-xenon is terrific and interior features can't be beat. Not enough space to describe the looks and positive comments this car gets on the road and even when parked! I definitely made the right choice!

GREAT CAR
By HUGH SCOTT on 04/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 BMW 5 Series Sedan 525i 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

THE NEW 5 SERIES IS FUN TO DRIVE, QUIET RIDE, AND GREAT FIT AND FINISHED.

ANOTHER STEP UP
By CASEY4777 on 03/18/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 5 Series Sedan 525i 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

I BOUGHT A NEW BMW 325 THREE YEARS AGO AND WAS BLOWN AWAY BY ITS PERFORMANCE AND THE SERVICE OF ITS DEALERS. BASED ON THIS I DECIDED TO GO ONE STEP FURTHER AND BUY A NEW 2004 525. IT IS HARD TO BELIEVE BUT IT IS EVEN BETTER THAN THE THREE. I LIKE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT.

Still a Winner
By Bob L on 03/15/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 5 Series Sedan 525i 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

My 2003 525 was totaled when a pickup broadsided my family at 55 mph. They came out without a scratch! It was'nt love at first sight with the 2004, but I trusted no other car for my familys safety. I got it with the actice steering and suspension and it is truly outstanding. It out performs my 2003 and the new technology is a nice touch. The adaptive xenon headlights turn the corner before you do, adding a little extra safty. I like the i- drive, its simple and helpful. The car looks like its moving even sitting in my driveway. A little costly, but how do you put a price on your family. Dont have one... get one! I love this car.