2004 BMW 5 Series Consumer Reviews 31

2004 BMW 5 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 5 Series model:
Laurie's New Car
By UTRXMR on 11/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 5 Series 525i 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

My wife totalled my SLK. We needed a four-seater this time around. We chose the 2004 525 over a 2003 530 and a 2004 E-320. My ex-wife had totalled two E-320's in the last few years, so we decided a change was necessary!! I had read the car magazines about the 5-series,and was concerned about its styling and controller controversies. But, we loved the styling. The BMW looks great in black. The electronics are challenging but interesting. I wish it had more power, but the cost of the engine upgrade wasn't worth the extra money.

EXHILARATING & WORTH EVERY PENNY
By FS on 11/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 5 Series 530i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

You're driving onto the entrance ramp of a major freeway, and you press slightly down on the accelerator: Your vehicle leaves you behind at the ramp! It handles extremely well on curves and corners. The vehicle is very well insulated but not enough to where you don't hear the roar of the engine. An excellent ride-- not too soft and not to tight/bumpy. Overall, the best vehicle in this class!

My BMW 530I
By Ron Caterino on 11/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 5 Series 530i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This vehicle is the finest automobile I have ever owned. It drives like a dream, has excellent acceleration and a very smooth ride.

04 530i is awesome!
By molly brown on 11/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 5 Series 530i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

It is a joy to drive. Handling is great. Style and comfort exceptional.

Best car ever own
By Eric Sebastian on 11/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 5 Series 545i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

I love the way the car handles with its AFSteering system. Idrive is very easy and idiot can figure it out with some time spent using it.

fun on the road
By dfmcpa on 11/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 5 Series 545i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

great car have had many - mercedes sl500, clk32amg this one beats all esp for the price

2004 BMW 530
By TCD1 on 11/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 5 Series 530i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

The car overall is awesome. I'm disappointed in the quality of the sound system for the stereo/CD and the CD storage in nonexistent.

Love at first sight
By Tom Mescall on 11/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 5 Series 530i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

When I first saw her, I was captured. On my drive up to the dealer I saw many vehicles on the lot and my eyes continued to be drawn to the new 5. Once I began to approach the vehicle, I had to have it. The only questions in my mind was engine, options and color. My new 530i is a pure joy. With the premium and sport package it looks and feels great. The driving experience is unparellled. I previously test drove the E320, and the A6. Neither captured my desire for a luxury sports car with such vigor as my new 5. I don't even look back over my shoulder in the one month I have owned it. I know I made the right decision.

BEST YET
By NAPA1 on 11/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 5 Series 545i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6A)

I HAD A 2000 528I AND THIS IS EVEN BETTER IF THATS POSSIBLE. ONCE AGAIN BMW GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK..

BEST PERFORMANCE SEDAN
By pnoce on 11/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 BMW 5 Series 545i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

TEST DROVE THE AMG E- CLASS. FELL IN LOVE WITH THE BMW. BOTH PRICE AND PERFORMANCE