2004 BMW 5 Series Consumer Review: 2004 BMW 545i (AUTO) amazing q

2004 BMW 5 Series - Consumer Review

525i Sedan (2.5L 6-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

2004 BMW 545i (AUTO) amazing quality, amazing car!
By flcarfanatic on

2004 BMW 5 Series 525i 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 6M)

This is one amazing vehicle! Everyone that complains about this car obviously does not or can not afford to do regular maintenance. If this is your case maybe you should go buy a KIA or Hyundai. I have owned many performance vehicles from many different car brands but the quality can not compare to my 2004 BMW 545i. Acura GSR coupe - 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4 - 2006 Chevrolet Tahoe - 2007 Honda Civic SI coupe - 2008 My car now has 118,000 miles and I drive it every single day. I do not push the car hard to its performance limits, I just simply put a lot of miles on it and it takes care of me. BMW's and this 545i is truly the ultimate driving machine.

2004 BMW 545i Automatic 1. 4.4 liter V8 motor 2. 6 Speed automatic transmission 3. Xenon headlights 4. Dual zone climate control 5. Build quality 6. Extremely comfortable seating 7. Well thought out interior cabin 8. I-Drive computer system 9. Rain sensing windshield wiper system 10. Huge trunk 11. The way this car looks!
By esquirej
on 01/23/15 19:45 PM (PST)

Totally disagree! I stumbled upon your comment while researching this BMW. I poured more than $3000 on my Hyundai Tucson in 2014. Granted, it was some wear and tear. The only repair for the lock-up sensor in my transmission is a complete replacement (another $3000 that I refuse to pay). I do regular maintenance to the point that my regular mechanic calls my engine 'immaculate.' Maybe I should run my vehicle list as well: 1982 Cutlass Supreme, 1988 Ford Escort, 1979 Chrysler LeBaron, 1986 Saab 900 Turbo (sorely missed), 1992 Saab 900S, and 2006 Hyundai Tucson. The other posters are taking about unexpected repairs, not the inability to pay for them.

By swiss213
on 06/06/14 00:30 AM (PDT)

Well Said!