2003 BMW 5 Series 2.5L 6-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - Ultimate Addiction

2003 BMW 5 Series - Consumer Review

2003 BMW 5 Series 525i 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Ultimate Addiction
By Daniel on

2003 BMW 5 Series 525i 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

The BMW 5 Series (E39) is great - its a pleasure to drive; I have on several ocassions got into the car - not because I had somewhere to go, but because I wanted to drive that baby. Cornering is amazing, the aggressive suspension will hug hairpin turns, body roll is almost non existent, I feel safe accelerating through the turns; and what's more even my passengers feel secure, the brakes stop the E39 so quickly you have to watch your rear view mirrors because not many cars will stop as effectively. Key in ignition and the car recalls my preset steering, mirror and seat positions; Yes! It's my car!! Almost aero road noise. At night the orange cock-pit lighting is just right. Well done BMW, kudos.

Favorite Features

Angel Eyes, Suspension, Brakes, 3- Spoke multifunction leather steering wheel, Star Spoke Wheels, Titanium Silver Paint, Automatic Cliamte Control, Rain-sensing wipers, No cupholders in rear (great because I do not allow food in my car and there is the reason - I Love It)