2003 BMW 5 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 5 Series model:
Best Sports Sedan
By Rich2003 on 12/30/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 5 Series Sedan 530i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Used to drive an Acura NSX and traded in for a MB E320 sedan after starting a family. I did not think it was possible to ask for both sporty feel and luxury ride. Less than one minute into test driving a 2003 530i, I knew right away what I would give myself for Christmas this year :) (only question left was buying vs leasing).

BMW 530Ci
By Dennis DeCArlo on 12/26/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 5 Series Sedan 530i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This is a very well engineered, and built vehicle. I would recommend it to anyone interested in buying a high quality vehicle.

The Ultimate Driving Machine
By Michael A. on 12/21/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 5 Series Sedan 530i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

A pleasure to drive. I thank myself everyday for buying it.

Zoom...zoom...BEEMER
By Eugene Svistun on 12/11/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 5 Series Sedan 530i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Do Europeans have use for cup holders at all? Or they just making a little fun of us? PLEASE-SOMEBODY TELL THEM GERMANS TO DESIGN MORE USEFUL CUPHOLDERS!!!!!!!

What a car !
By bmwfan on 12/05/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 5 Series Sedan 530i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This car is truly a joy to drive. The Sports Package makes it especially fun and the 5 speed gearbox is a blast. My advice to anybody looking to buy a 5 series is to buy it now, before they switch over to the new 5 next summer. I believe the 530 offers the best price/performance trade off.

What a car !
By BMWFan on 12/05/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 5 Series Sedan 530i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Beauty is only skin deep
By swany on 11/11/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 5 Series Sedan 530i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Truly one of the best performance sedans on the market. Clean design with a solid feeling of reliable performance. You ride in quiet luxurious surroundings and at the same time have a real "feel" for the road and the exhilaration of strong performance.

Everything I expected
By hboomer7 on 10/31/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 5 Series Sedan 530i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This 530 is everthing I expected it to be. The drive is a thrill and the ride is excellent (at any speed).