2003 BMW 5 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 5 Series model:
530I Comments
By Big Dawg on 09/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 5 Series 530i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This is an incredible vehicle. Highly recommend it! Only critique is the flimsy cupholders. Best vehicle I've ever had.

Love My Beamer 530i
By C Juhl on 08/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 5 Series 530i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Drove this car out of the dealers and have never gone back except for nomal upkeep/manitenance and that has been only once since I got it. I simply have no complaints. I've owned more than twenty cars and have never had a better one than this 530i. My dealer told me the in line 3.0 liter engine was made for car. After nearly 18 months of driving it, I believe it. Driving machine is really on target for this car.

No complaints
By texbmw on 08/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 5 Series 540i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 5A)

By far the best driving car I have ever owned. I test drove both an E- 500 and the 540 and the two can't compare from a performance standpoint. The Merc is more luxurious but the BMW has the best driving experience hands down.

Great Car
By Anthony H Jessen Jr on 07/31/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 5 Series 530i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Was able to get in on the factory incentives at the last minute and find the model I wanted. This car is esentially eveything I wanted in a sprots sedan.

No Real Complaints
By 4 Time Owner on 07/31/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 5 Series 530i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This is the third 5 Series I've owned, and they keep on getting better. The extra low end torque compared to the previous 528 version is noticable. It still handles like no other mid-size sedan, and I've test driven all of them. If you enjoy precise road feel, steering, braking and cornering, this is the car to own.

Excellent Car, buy it, but negotiate
By tommyj on 06/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 5 Series 530i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This car has all the performance: steering, handling, braking, acceleration that I expect from a BMW. It's my second BMW, but this is the first 5. I'm a stick shift driver so I'm surprised that I like driving an automatic. The 530i has enough power to overcome the automatic.

Wonderful Ride
By islander on 05/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 5 Series 530i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This car is a joy to drive - excellent handling and driving environment. The solid build quality gives you a feeling of safety as well. Perfect mix of fun to drive and comfort.

The best car I ever have
By dlee9612 on 05/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 5 Series 525i 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This is the first German car I own. I totally like its performance and handling. Unlike any Japanese and American cars I had before, the BMW 5 is so fun to drive. It feels solid, comfortable, and excellent build quality. It is worth the money I paid.

My 540i 6-Speed
By J. K. Jackson on 04/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 BMW 5 Series 540i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 5A)

This car is outstanding! You simply have to drive this car to get a better understanding of just how phenominal this car really is. You get it all-- performance, luxury, comfort, style, just for starters. You will not be amiss in owning a 540i.

rafic 5 serious
By rafic on 04/01/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 5 Series 530i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

i love this car i lovee the handling the performance confort every thing i like the new 5 serious way better then my causins 2003 lexus es 330