2003 BMW 5 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 5 Series model:
Great car - could use more hp & torque
By interceptor on 01/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 5 Series 530i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Great handling car with the sports package. Responsive and precise. Although the interior is smaller than most of its competitors, its exterior is still the best in my mind. Aggressive, sporty and purposeful without being trendy and tacky.

Best Car Ever
By M1fuller on 01/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 5 Series 530i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I've only owned this car for a week but can sum up this extordianary car in one word...WOW...I'm extremely excited about this car...email with any questions.

Only the Germans can do this...
By iwannarace on 01/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 5 Series 530i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I purchased a 530iA with a Sport Package about 6 weeks ago. I shopped, I compared, I slept on it, I thought of compromise, nothing could take me away. Boy am I glad I stuck with my intial instinct. This car does what you want it to do! Go! Stop! Corner! It's exhilirating every time I approach those 17" alloys, open and enter the chamber, sit in that bad ass seat and rap my hands around that 3 spoke sport wheel. The only complaint I have is that there are too many other cars on the road that interfere with my ULTIMATE DRIVING MACHINE AND ME!

Best Sports Sedan
By Rich2003 on 12/30/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 5 Series 530i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Used to drive an Acura NSX and traded in for a MB E320 sedan after starting a family. I did not think it was possible to ask for both sporty feel and luxury ride. Less than one minute into test driving a 2003 530i, I knew right away what I would give myself for Christmas this year :) (only question left was buying vs leasing).

The best for the money
By Kristal on 12/27/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 5 Series 525i 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This car is simply the best one for the money. It has an excilent ride and manners. It sounds increable and is unbeliveble comfortable at any speed. Truly the best. Can't wait for the new one!

BMW 530Ci
By Dennis DeCArlo on 12/26/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 5 Series 530i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This is a very well engineered, and built vehicle. I would recommend it to anyone interested in buying a high quality vehicle.

Ultimate Driving Machine
By Yura on 12/23/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 5 Series 525i 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Performance is not all about acceleration. 525i does not have strong pull of a 540 or an M5 but it has all the right genes, awesome handling and road manners; it is full of potential. Pleasure to drive, first car in which I do not regret talking longer way home.

The Ultimate Driving Machine
By Michael A. on 12/21/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 5 Series 530i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

A pleasure to drive. I thank myself everyday for buying it.

The Ultimate Driving Machine
By bimmer530i on 12/20/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 5 Series 540i 4dr Sport Wagon (4.4L 8cyl 5A)

Ever since I was 14 years old I always wanted a BMW, now Im 16 and owning a great 530i. You can't go wrong with this car; it has performance and great stability in tight corners. BMW's are truly the Ultimate Driving Machine.

Zoom...zoom...BEEMER
By Eugene Svistun on 12/11/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 5 Series 530i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Do Europeans have use for cup holders at all? Or they just making a little fun of us? PLEASE-SOMEBODY TELL THEM GERMANS TO DESIGN MORE USEFUL CUPHOLDERS!!!!!!!