2003 BMW 5 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 5 Series model:
this car rocks
By chassypoof on 03/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 5 Series Sedan 525i 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I am so in love with this car. had Lexus, Had Acura. Neither comes close to the quality. Forget the high price, buy one now or be a loser!!!!

The Shy Sports Car
By skikid787 on 03/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 5 Series Sedan 540i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 5A)

The BMW 540iA Sport is a wonderful veichle to drive. The sport seats provide more than enough support, the steptronic transmition shifts precisely, and the accelleration is exhilerating. It is a true driver's car for the family man who has no room for a Porsche and needs an automatic for daily commuting.

Awesome Experience!!!
By KTB on 02/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 5 Series Sedan 530i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Without a doubt this is a awesome automobile. I love the joy getting behind the sports steering wheel.From those beautiful/masculine 17" wheels, sports package, premium package and the very cool xenon headlights to the cold winter package I love how the car handles, how the engine responds cruising at 70mph and it's ability to zoom up to a higher speed in a matter of seconds. The only problem is finding the time to drive as much as I'd like.

best one I have driven yet
By fangio on 02/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 5 Series Sedan 530i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

This car is everything I ever heard of a BMW and then some. Got the car with 5 spd, premium, winter, xenon and sports packages.Handles great. The 530 has adequate HP when you consider that in hwy/city driving, you can still get around 24- 26 mpg. Of course, you can step up to a 540 if you want more HP but then you will also increase your gas consumption. Can not have it both ways. Trunk space is generous. Seating for 4 is very comfortable. Plenty of space. Style? Well, that is why I got it in 2003 before it changes to the 7 series shape for 2004. Price? BMW – B ring M oney W ith you.

THE BEST BMW EVER
By Louis Sanchez on 02/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 5 Series Sedan 540i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

The Best BMW ever. I have had 4 BMW's and my new 540 has to be the best car ever. Its fast, handles well, and it Performance like a true champion should. the BMW 540 6M has some sexy lines and has more to offer.

Pretty fenomenal
By EnthusiastDriver on 02/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 5 Series Sedan 540i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

This is the second 540i 6spd I own, replacing a '98. Performance, reliability, workmanship are incredible. I did Euro delivery for both cars, and it added to the experience. Overall, the price/performance ratio is incredible. Best car I ever owned.

Can't beat it with(out) a stick
By HipFan on 01/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 5 Series Sedan 530i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

Simply incredible. Anyone who disses this car obviously hasn't driven one, and certainly doesn't own one. Go peddle your sour grapes somewhere else.

Best sports sedan period
By ali kayani on 01/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 5 Series Sedan 525i 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This is one good looking and awesome sports sedan. It is very comfortable and luxorious and sporty sedan. The interior is very fine. The materials used are quality and the car is quite agile and solid. No doubt it wins all its comparisons. If u want a quality sexy sports sedan then buy the BMW 5 series sedan with sports package

The best car I've ever own
By Charlie IL on 01/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 5 Series Sedan 540i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl 6M)

My BMW 540I 6 Speed is my fourth BMW. I have own 2 Mercedes Benz 3 other BMW's but the BMW 540I has to be the best car. I love the way it handles cornering, stopping, power, perfornmance over all. The styling of the exterior as well as the interior of the car has to be one if not the most sexiest one. I also like the fact that I feel very safe while driving it, where on other cars I don't get that feeling. The BMW 540I is the best car to drive.

Came down to Lexus or BMW
By lreeves on 01/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 BMW 5 Series Sedan 530i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

I've only had the car for a little over a month, but it reminds me daily that I made the right choice!