2002 BMW 5 Series 2.5L 6-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - Best Vehicle I've Ever Owned

2002 BMW 5 Series Sedan - Consumer Review

Best Vehicle I've Ever Owned Hands Down
By Jmonk on

2002 BMW 5 Series 525i 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I bought my BMW used, however it still performs/drives/handles/ better than ANY other car I have ever driven new or used. My 6 y/o BMW even drives better than the brand new police interceptor I drive for work. Owning a BMW will mean more $ for general maintenance but an independant BMW shop can lessen the cost of ownership. Driving a BMW truely is "the ultimate driving experience". Once you drive one, you'll know. With regards to fuel economy, these vehicles run on premium fuel. This cost will usually compute to no more than an extra $4 a tank, but you WILL get outstanding performance and good fuel economy. Yesterday I got 30 MPG highway on an out-of-town trip. My vehicle is a 525i sport.

Favorite Features

Truly a luxury sports sedan with good fuel economy. What a combination! People complain about the lack of cup holders but one must remember these are still true sports cars.

Suggested Improvements

Give it wings so it can fly? It's hard to suggest improvements on a vehicle that is already very well designed.