2002 BMW 5 Series Consumer Review: Awesome ride without a beverag

2002 BMW 5 Series - Consumer Review

525i Wagon (2.5L 6-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Awesome ride without a beverage
By db on

2002 BMW 5 Series 525i 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Overall an awesome ride that sacrifices comfort for performance. If you want to sit on a couch while driving get a 7 series! I love this car, and it moves pretty fast! I thought gas consumption would be worse than it actually is with the 4.4 v8, but not too bad I guess? I love the lines of the car, and get many compliments from people as well. I feel safe in the car, as I have kids, many great safety features to reassure the feeling. This car is very durable and fast (2nd mention), I forget I'm driving a family station wagon at times!

Performance! All disguised in a station wagon! I have kept up on repairs although a bit spendy, the experience to me is well worth the money!

others mentioned spaces accessible to the driver such as storage around/in the console, glove box, and even in the door cubbyholes. Yeah, I've busted the crappy cup holder and replaced it once so far as they are flimsy and poorly designed.