2000 BMW 5 Series Consumer Review: Beautiful car.

2000 BMW 5 Series - Consumer Review

Beautiful car.
By Scottyknows50 on

2000 BMW 5 Series 528i 4dr Sedan

We bought this car used with 72000 miles on it. Before our first month was up we had to replace the $400 water pump. Other than that we have taken it on some long trips and couldn't be more pleased. This car drives as smoothly at 110 mph as it does at 65 mph. Bridgestone tires are working well for us. My fiancee is the main driver, and when I get to drive it it's usually with her and our son so I don't get to push it like I want to. It is a joy when I do get it out by myself. Acceleration is great for a 2.8 and it corners very well right now, and I will probably get sticker tires for next time. Very enjoyable car to drive.

Love the leather seats, the electric telescope and tilt. Easy to maintain if you have any car knowledge - light bulb replacement is a breeze, very well laid out, and the oil changes are $60 cheaper to do it yourself.

Well, the cupholders. CD player in the cabin, not the trunk. Easier to clean rims (like to collect brake dust, especially up front).