1998 BMW 5 Series Consumer Review: The way driving was meant to b

1998 BMW 5 Series Sedan - Consumer Review

The way driving was meant to be!!!
By SlickRick on

1998 BMW 5 Series 528i 4dr Sedan

I bought my 528i from a private owner in CA with 88k mi. on it. My drive back home to NM was nothing short of breathtaking! I was between 95 and 125 mph the entire way and it felt as though it wanted to keep going! HP is rated at 190+ but moves as good or better as most V8's, on the open road. Handling is great w/solid ride. Putting mi. on my car used to be something that I worried about because of resale value. Now that I have my 111k mi. e39 I don't worry about miles because I can't think of a better place to be than behind the wheel!

Both interior and exterior styling. Sport Packge (lowered suspension,17" rims,etc.)Handling. Making the driver feel like they are in control.

Cupholders! They were already broken when I bought the car. The onboard computer to give an accurate reading on mpg. CD player instead of tape in dash. Replacing rotors @ every front brake job???