1998 BMW 5 Series 2.8L 6-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - For Passionate Drivers Only by

1998 BMW 5 Series - Consumer Review

For Passionate Drivers Only by DWR
By ReinState Inc. on

1998 BMW 5 Series 528i 4dr Sedan

True German engineering at its finest. As a passionate driver and an attendee of BMW club gatherings, I appreciate my 528i Sport to the utmost. Sure Im not impressed with the cup holders, but those whom have that to comment on probably are talking on their cell phones,drinking your drink, all-the- while splitting the white lines doing 40 in a 55. What I appreciate as a 25,000 mile a year driver is what the Germans are all about,DRIVING. Confidence, security, and performance all sum up what I cant fully express. The only other car I would consider is the 540 Sportoh baby. At age 28 I feel blessed to have the finest made car on the road.

Favorite Features

Handling, sound quality, fine touches, one touch for ALL windows, heated steering wheel, the pin lights that illuminate the dash for low eye strain, passing gear, fuel mileage, 17in wheels, well balanced GVW (BMWs passion).I can't wait to drive!

Suggested Improvements

Certain complaints in Edmunds tell me these guys should be driving a mini- van.BMW maintenance is high.The BMW club or online can provide plenty of means of obtaining the rights parts inexpensively.BMW and Harmon Karmon need to put a sub in.