1997 BMW 5 Series Consumer Review: what a great car

1997 BMW 5 Series Sedan

what a great car
By bobbybuche on

1997 BMW 5 Series 528i 4dr Sedan

I just purchased a 1997 528i yesterday and the car only had 65,000 miles on it. The car is great it feels like I'm riding on rails and the suspension beats the heck out of my old explorer. I have seen a few people talk about wind noise from the front windshield and what you need to do is pull of the weather stripping and lay down a very small bead of silicon and place a small piece of rope on the inside of the groove of the seal when you reinstall the window pull the rope back out al the way around and this will provide the best seal and will eliminate the wind noise I guarantee. Other than that the car is amazing.

i just love the seats, my explorer's seats were horrible cold pleather and these are soo much nicer and they actually have adjustable head rests so people over 6 foot if they get rear ended don't get their neck bent over the back of the seat hooray.

None really I love everything about the late 90s bmws they just look great to me and not so much like a spaceship with the new ones.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review