1995 BMW 5 Series Consumer Review: Will Drive 4-Ever!

1995 BMW 5 Series - Consumer Review

Will Drive 4-Ever!
By WestKyCrimeInc on

1995 BMW 5 Series 525i 4dr Sedan

Purchased a 1995 525i in 2003 at 193K miles! Was skeptical at first with mileage, But 5 yrs later I am sold! This 5 series is bullet proof! I have 228K miles on it and I enjoy it very much. The motor is bullet proof, the transmission is bullet proof, nothing breaks! In 5 yrs only repairs have been fan belt, brake rotors and pads, one radiator (broke at upper hose attachment?), oil changes and trans fluid change - that's it! Wow! I drive in LA and its 75-100 mph on the 405 with no problems. LA to Vegas in 3.5 hours with no oil burn! Impressive for 228K miles. Gas mileage at 65~75 is 23 mpg on the highway. City is 16 mpg no matter how it's driven I will keep car until wheels fall off!!

Bullet proof motor and trans! Very good driver feedback from steering and suspension system! It's never surprised me! The interior, everything is really well designed and located. Excellent human factors design!

Fix the upper radiator connector! Other than this, the E34 2.5L is perfect!