1995 BMW 5 Series 2.5L 6-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - My piece of class

1995 BMW 5 Series Sedan - Consumer Review

My piece of class
By BimmerE34 on

1995 BMW 5 Series 525i 4dr Sedan

With all the BMWs in this world, I found myself in a dealer looking into a certified 525ia during a battle with my Jeep. The car is solid and has taken me on many long trips without any failures. On one occasion, my BMW was hit from behind by a commercial van and suffer NO damage other than loosing the cover for the tow hook in the read bumper. The van had heavy grill damage since it went under the back of the BMW. I highly recommend this car to anyone interested in some class without the huge cost normally associated with it.

Favorite Features

The gas mileage is the best feature of this car. Everything else such as the interior, sound system and performance is what you would expect from a BMW! I would buy another 525ia if the need ever arises.

Suggested Improvements

Install the Jim C performance chip. I travel at 90-95 MPH on empty highways and still maintain the great 28MPG. Oh, I once had an emergency where I need to get to the hospital FAST! NO power lose at over 110MPH.