1995 BMW 5 Series Consumer Review: I love this car

1995 BMW 5 Series Sedan - Consumer Review

I love this car
By Brian on

1995 BMW 5 Series 525i 4dr Sedan

I have a red 5-speed and it is a blast to drive. Terrific at responding to the driver's intentions. Mirrors and car shape allow for very easy viewing of other cars around you which can really make a driving experience. Driver is truly in complete control. CLASSIC body style. Car looks incredible when clean. Very tight steering and VERY impressive handling for a sedan. Car loves to be pushed. Built to be driven. I average about 24 mpg and can go well over 400 mi on a tank. Trunk space is a-plenty. Back seat leg room a little tight. Nothing better than taking this baby out on a warm sunny day with the windows down and the music up.

I love the tight construction, and can't say enough about the body style. It just so good-looking! Love tracking my mpg on the on-board comp every time I fill up. I like the way the hood lifts up away from the windsheild. But the drive is what makes this car.

Cupholders, but don't take away my little area around the shifter!