Love my 525i
By bimmerguy on
1994 BMW 5 Series 525i 4dr Sedan
I purchased my 525i ~3 yrs. ago with 75000 miles on it. I currently have 138000 miles on it and its running strong. I love it so much that I plan to keep it to keep the miles down on the 1999 bmw 528i that I just purchased on eBay. It only has 31,000 miles and is like a time warp...showroom new. I only paid $7600.00 for the 1994 model and haven't had a payment for 3 yrs. Only routine maintenance except water pump at 105000 miles. Still a good looker despite the harsh coal country driving conditions here in SW Virginia. I still get excited when my foot hits the gas and the inline 6 just keeps pulling...90, 100, 110, 120, 128 before I finally pulled back on the reins. WOW!!
Favorite Features
Design, black with taupe leather, comfortable seats with power adjustments, got 30 mpg on one trip to maryland, city is 21 or so. TIGHT, responsive, The Ultimate Driving Machine!!
Suggested Improvements
No cup holders... are you kidding? Material on interior doors has come loose in places. But it is 14 years old and 138000 miles. Wood trim with some cracks also.